TradeFred Review

Tradefred Review - is tradefred.com scam or good forex broker?

Trading Accounts

 

Account type 
Minimum deposit 
Maximum leverage
Spread
Basic
$100
1:50
Fixed from 3.0 pips
Standard
$500
1:50
Fixed from 2.0 pips
VIP
$5 000
1:50
Fixed from 2.0 pips

Official Website :  TradeFred.com



Tradefred is a forex broker, which offers three account types to its clients. The company also provides an Islamic swap-free account.

The Company. Security of Funds


Company
Country
Regulation
BrightFX Capital Limited 
Cyprus
CySEC

Previously, Tradefred was owned by MagicPath Capital Ltd, a company registered in Vanuatu and regulated by the local watchdog - the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC). Currently, however, the broker is operated by BrightFX Capital Limited, a company that is licensed by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).

 Due to its well-balanced financial regulation, rather favorable tax regime and well-developed technology sector, Cyprus is currently one of the most popular forex broker centers. On top of that, this sunny island is a part of the EU family. Accordingly, each broker regulated in Cyprus can operate in any country that is a member of the EU or the EEA.

In addition, there is the Investor Compensation Fund, which can pay compensation up to €20,000 EUR per person, if a regulated becomes insolvent.

In order to be able to operate as investment firms and benefit from the above-listed rules, forex brokers licensed by CySEC are required to maintain a certain capital (EUR 730 000), keep client funds in segregated accounts, regularly reports transactions to the Commission and also comply with other regulation.

Besides, there are two more things that raise the Tradefred’ credibility. First, the broker is powered by the Betfred group – a reputable bookmaker (sports betting company), regulated in the UK. And second, Tradefred claims to offer Negative balance protection for all its account types.

Trading Conditions


Minimum Initial Deposit
Tradefred requires an initial deposit of at least $100. This is an average amount to start with in the current industry state. However, other Cypriot brokers, like FXTM, require less (only $5). Do not forget, this should not bother you as much as other factors, when comparing brokers. In order to survive in the dynamic financial markets, you must have sufficient capital and stringent risk management.

Average spreads & Commissions
Tradefred offers fixed spreads, starting from 3.0 pips on EUR/USD, which is considerably above the industry average at the moment, with some brokers offering even better conditions. As an example, the fixed spread on this pair at FxPro is 1.6 pips, although they also offer floating spreads which are usually even tighter.

Leverage
The maximum leverage at Tradefred is 1:50. This is relatively low, in comparison to other brokers.

 
As you may know, trading with high leverage carries significant risk for your capital. This is one of the reasons why US regulators have set a limit on the maximum leverage, brokers can offer to retail clients are 1:50.

Trading Platforms


Tradefred provides its clients with MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and a web-based platform. As far as MT4 goes, it has withstood the test of time pretty well. The rather old platform is a fan favorite, with its custom indicators and automated systems. The simplicity, combined with great analytical potential make it a prime choice for many brokerages.


When it comes to the web based platform, we got it running for the purposes of this review. It looks like Sirix web, with built in Social stream. Here is a preview:

tradefred-review

Methods of Payment


There are several deposit and withdrawal methods at Tradefred. They are: Bank Transfer, Credit/Debit Card, Broker to Broker transfer, WebMoney and Qiwi. Keep in mind bank transfers and broker to broker transfers may take quite some time to get through.

Conclusion


Tradefred is a forex broker and market maker affiliated with the famous sports-betting company Betfred. It is licensed by CySEC, offers its services on two trading platforms and claims to provide negative balance protection. However, its spreads are too wide and some may find the leverage levels insufficient. Here is a list of this broker’s pros and cons:

 Pros
 Cons
 CySEC license, backed by bookmaking giant Betfred
 High fixed spreads
 Negative balance protection
 Low leverage levels
 MetaTrader 4, Sirix web platforms available
 Market maker model



Comments

  1. I decided to supplement my income by trading on the stock market in Binary options. I signed up to lodge $500.00 with Bloombex Options. I then got a call from Tomas Damon promising me 85% profit and bonuses etc if I increased the amount to $10,000.00 US, I agreed to this and set about transferring the money. Tomas Damon was then phoning me and trying to get me to increase the amount of money in my account with them to $100,000.00 USD and making ridiculous promises of profits. It was then I decided to pull out of the whole thing. Part of the $10,000.00 had been transferred by this time but as I have restrictions on my bank account I could not transfer all of the money at once. Because the money did not go to Bloombex immediately I was getting phone calls from them saying "do this, do that, tell your bank to do this or tell your bank to do something else" which annoyed me so I decided to see how hard it was to get money from this company so I told them I did not wish to continue with them and wanted my money returned. I was not able to get my invested capital including my bonus, God so kind, luckily as I was researching for funds recovery, then I came across Mr Andrew Murray, he was able to help me recover, 90% of my funds back. Feel free to reach out to him , if you had same experience via us email address: andrewmurray329@gmail.com and he
    will guide you on steps to take and get your invested capital including your bonus back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve been a victim of scam, lost all my money to a broker i invested with, was depressed for few months but the whole story changed when i visited Trustpilot and I came across a review about a woman Mrs Dave Rogers on helping people get back their lost investment I contacted her that I needed some help in getting my money back, to my greatest surprise I was able to get my money back after some days of getting in touch with her and it was all free, all she required for was a testimony of her generosity which I promised I will do in all platforms, you can reach her on her Gmail address: daverggers779@gmail.com and he will guide you on a successful step to get your invested capital refunded back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are several trading companies that promises you to increase your profit, after searching you will see plethora of trading firms. Their staff looks professional and legitimate and they claim their platform as risk free platform. After you manage to grow your balance and decide to withdraw your money then platform refuse to answer and allow you to withdraw few amount claiming that the remaining are bonus and can be withdrawn once you trade for certain number. Here is an example if you grow your amount to £11,689 then you allowed to withdraw only £689 and the remaining £11,000 will be bonus and the money can be accessed if you trade 30 or 40 times that amount. I like to aware you about scammers and give you simple stat referral FUNDS RECOVERY now (Fastfundsrecovery@protonmail . com) recovers assets worth millions USD from the fraudsters company. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Binary options involve predicting the movements of commodity, asset or index prices over a short time. Although they may be a legitimate financial product with many licenced firms trading in them, binary options are speculative, high risk products that are almost impossible to predict, even for professionals. There are groups of scammers who use binary options to steal your money.I would like to drop off few words about my negative and teaching experience with RBOptions company. Like many others, I was contacted by the broker in 2016, and, despite the fact I didn't have any knowledge about financial markets, got convinced by Peter Oaks, that I'll have all his assistance in order to make successful trades. Alright, sounds good, why not to try?After putting a large amount on my account, I’ve watched how my balance would go higher and higher. And , of course, seeing this “proof” of how I’m good at it, my manager Peter made me invest more over 50000 Euro. After a couple weeks of such magnificent trading, my account ended up over 340000Euro. An excellent opportunity to file a withdraw, no? No!! They released only 1500 in order to trick me invest more 100000. I didn’t have such money at the moment and I was put on hold....Weeks after nobody would even answer my calls or my emails. It became very clear, that I’ve become a victim of a huge and shameless scam. Time passed by and I was growing disappointed and very angry with my own naiveness.Only at August 2018 I came a recovery expert experts FASTFUNDSRECOVERY AT PROTONMAIL DOT COM, who works against binary criminals. It was a little hard to believe someone over the internet and phone again. So, I provided them with all documents related to my trading and waited. I got my money back, got trust in people back and I got my lesson!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I rarely share my story with people online and those I don't know, not only because it put me at the lowest point ever but because it made me a person of ridicule among family and some of my friends. I put all I had into Binary Options ($490,000) after hearing great testimonies about this new investment strategy. I was made to believe my investment would be triple, it started good and I got returns (not up to what I had invested). Gathered more and involved a couple family members, but I didn't know I was setting myself up for the kill, in less than no time all we had put ($620,000) was gone. It almost seem I had set them up, they came at me strong and hard. After searching and looking for how to make those scums pay back, I got introduced to Mr Chris a recovery agent who helped recover about 80% of my lost funds within a month and I was very happy so catch him up for your lost funds with Email address: Bitcoinretrieval2018{@ }gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOW TO RECOVER LOSS FUND FROM BAD BINARY OPTION BROKER GET IN CONTACT WITH FASTFUNDSRECOVERY FIRM
    Do not get involved with this outfit. They have no customer service. You put money in and you can not get it out. They keep requiring documentation and then deny it. I have been trying to get my funds for over 6 weeks. I think my next step is to get in touch with Interpol and file a fraud Claim against this outfit. Mark my word and be careful with them .Do not waste your time and money on this scam company. All they do is keep calling until you make the deposit. Once they realize you won't deposit anything else, they will never reply to your emails. And forget about calling them, they'll hang up on you. Rude and unprofessional.
    Their so-called "advisors" are pieces of garbage. Sebastian and Federico Demczylo are liars. They'll promise you anything to get your deposit. Then forget about trying to contact them, not to mention to make a withdrawal, you will never get your money.
    In these kind of cases with the fake broker over the internet my advice if you have already invested with those liar,call them back and get a refund from a fraud broker wouldn't be possible for you..In this i will advice to get intouch with FASTFUNDS RECOVERY TEAM and report this company. they are fraud and they also fight against various investment scam they have been helpful to the society by recovering stolen funds from all this fake broker.VISIT THEIR WEBSITE FOR MORE ENQUIRIES AT FASTFUNDSRECOVERY.WORDPRESS.COM OR ADMIN EMAIL: FASTFUNDSRECOVERY@PROTONMAIL


    Perhaps, you have been scammed of your hard earned monies online, well, the cyber operatives wealthy Recovery Firm are a team of recovery experts who specialize in assets and funds recovery which usually include but are not limited to funds lost to online trading scams, Crypto currency scams, dating scams. they utilize distinctive and creative strategies to help recover funds which have been illegitimately lost to online fraudulent persons. .



    REPOSTING MY ARTICLE IN EVERY PLATFORM AND FORUM TO HELP VICTIMS OUT THERE AND TO AVOID ONLINE RECOVERY SCAMMER

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Bitcoin Era Pat Kenny" Reviews - Scam or Legit? Full Review!

Bitcoin Revolution Avis Forum—Scam or Legit? Full Reviews

Bitcoin Revolution Forum—Scam or Legit? Complete Reviews